General Phone Number: 916-482-2370
Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento
Childrens Receiving Home of Sacramento provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services