General Phone Number: 651-220-6451
Admissions Phone Number: 651-220-6724
Childrens Minnesota provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Paul.
- Mental Health Treatment
Childrens Minnesota is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Minnesota provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Minnesota provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childrens Minnesota utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Minnesota utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Minnesota and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Minnesota.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Minnesota offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Minnesota
Childrens Minnesota provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services