General Phone Number: 612-813-7179
Childrens Minnesota provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Childrens Minnesota is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Minnesota provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Minnesota provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childrens Minnesota utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Childrens Minnesota utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Minnesota and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Minnesota.
- Persons with eating disorders
Childrens Minnesota offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Minnesota
Childrens Minnesota provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation