General Phone Number: 805-737-6600
Admissions Phone Number: 888-868-1649
Childrens Mental Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lompoc.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Childrens Mental Health Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Childrens Mental Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Mental Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Childrens Mental Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Mental Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Mental Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Mental Health Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Childrens Mental Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Mental Health Services
Childrens Mental Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services