General Phone Number: 360-695-1325 x4232
Admissions Phone Number: 360-695-1325
Childrens Home Society of WA provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vancouver.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Childrens Home Society of WA is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Home Society of WA provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Home Society of WA provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childrens Home Society of WA utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Home Society of WA utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Home Society of WA and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Home Society of WA.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Home Society of WA offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Home Society of WA
Childrens Home Society of WA provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services