General Phone Number: 850-266-2700
Admissions Phone Number: 850-266-2704
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pensacola.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Childrens Home Society of Florida is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childrens Home Society of Florida utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Home Society of Florida utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Home Society of Florida and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Home Society of Florida.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Home Society of Florida offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Home Society of Florida
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.