General Phone Number: 386-274-0341 x226
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Daytona Beach.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Childrens Home Society of Florida is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Childrens Home Society of Florida utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Home Society of Florida utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Home Society of Florida and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Home Society of Florida.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Home Society of Florida offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Home Society of Florida
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care