General Phone Number: 321-752-3170
Admissions Phone Number: 321-752-3170 x280
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Melbourne.
- Mental Health Treatment
Childrens Home Society of Florida is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childrens Home Society of Florida utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Home Society of Florida utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Home Society of Florida and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Home Society of Florida.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Home Society of Florida offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Home Society of Florida
Childrens Home Society of Florida provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment