General Phone Number: 847-866-3800
Childrens Home/Aid Society provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Evanston.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Childrens Home/Aid Society is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Home/Aid Society provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Childrens Home/Aid Society provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Childrens Home/Aid Society utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Home/Aid Society utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Home/Aid Society and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Home/Aid Society.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Home/Aid Society offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- TB Screening
Childrens Home/Aid Society provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation