General Phone Number: 213-342-0100
Childrens Bureau of Southern CA provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment
Childrens Bureau of Southern CA is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Childrens Bureau of Southern CA provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Bureau of Southern CA provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childrens Bureau of Southern CA utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Bureau of Southern CA utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Bureau of Southern CA and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Bureau of Southern CA.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Bureau of Southern CA offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Bureau of Southern CA
Childrens Bureau of Southern CA provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment