General Phone Number: 562-981-9392
Childrens Bureau provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Long Beach.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Childrens Bureau is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Bureau provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Bureau provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Childrens Bureau utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Bureau utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Bureau and possible financial assistance.
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Bureau.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Bureau offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Bureau
Childrens Bureau provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services