General Phone Number: 661-949-0131 x2109
Admissions Phone Number: 661-949-0131
Childrens Bureau provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lancaster.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Childrens Bureau is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Bureau provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Childrens Bureau provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childrens Bureau utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Bureau utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Bureau and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Bureau.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childrens Bureau offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Bureau
Childrens Bureau provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services