General Phone Number: 802-476-1480
Admissions Phone Number: 802-229-0591
Children Youth and Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Barre.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Children Youth and Family Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Children Youth and Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Children Youth and Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Children Youth and Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Children Youth and Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Children Youth and Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Children Youth and Family Services.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Children Youth and Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Children Youth and Family Services
Children Youth and Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Therapeutic foster care