General Phone Number: 515-573-2193
Admissions Phone Number: 515-573-2193 x201
Children and Families of Iowa provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Dodge.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Children and Families of Iowa is run by a private non-profit organization.
Children and Families of Iowa provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Children and Families of Iowa provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Children and Families of Iowa utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Children and Families of Iowa utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Children and Families of Iowa and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Children and Families of Iowa.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Children and Families of Iowa offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Children and Families of Iowa
Children and Families of Iowa provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services