General Phone Number: 602-271-4500
Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona
Childhelp Childrens Center of Arizona provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation