General Phone Number: 203-324-6127
Child Guidance Center of provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greenwich.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Child Guidance Center of is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child Guidance Center of provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child Guidance Center of provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Child Guidance Center of utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child Guidance Center of utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child Guidance Center of and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child Guidance Center of .
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Child Guidance Center of offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child Guidance Center of
Child Guidance Center of provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services