General Phone Number: 203-299-1315
Child Guidance Center of provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Norwalk.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Child Guidance Center of is run by a state government agency and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Child Guidance Center of provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Child Guidance Center of provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Child Guidance Center of utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child Guidance Center of utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child Guidance Center of and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child Guidance Center of.
- Persons with eating disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Child Guidance Center of offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child Guidance Center of
Child Guidance Center of provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment