General Phone Number: 904-448-4700 x500
Admissions Phone Number: 904-448-4700 x501
Child Guidance Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Jacksonville.
- Mental Health Treatment
Child Guidance Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child Guidance Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child Guidance Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Child Guidance Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child Guidance Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child Guidance Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child Guidance Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Child Guidance Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child Guidance Center
Child Guidance Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services