General Phone Number: 949-272-4444
Admissions Phone Number: 949-272-4444 x450
Child Guidance Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Clemente.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Child Guidance Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child Guidance Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child Guidance Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Child Guidance Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child Guidance Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child Guidance Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child Guidance Center Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Child Guidance Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child Guidance Center Inc
Child Guidance Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services