General Phone Number: 818-993-9311
Admissions Phone Number: 818-739-5250
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Northridge.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Child and Family Guidance Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child and Family Guidance Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Child and Family Guidance Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child and Family Guidance Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child and Family Guidance Center and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child and Family Guidance Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Child and Family Guidance Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child and Family Guidance Center
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services