General Phone Number: 203-394-6529
Admissions Phone Number: 203-394-6529 x3084
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bridgeport.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Child and Family Guidance Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child and Family Guidance Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Child and Family Guidance Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child and Family Guidance Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child and Family Guidance Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child and Family Guidance Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Child and Family Guidance Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child and Family Guidance Center
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment