General Phone Number: 818-830-0200 x5641
Admissions Phone Number: 818-739-5250
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Northridge.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Child and Family Guidance Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child and Family Guidance Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Child and Family Guidance Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child and Family Guidance Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child and Family Guidance Center and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child and Family Guidance Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Child and Family Guidance Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child and Family Guidance Center
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services