General Phone Number: 661-265-8627
Admissions Phone Number: 661-265-8627 x2822
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Palmdale.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Child and Family Guidance Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child and Family Guidance Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Child and Family Guidance Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child and Family Guidance Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child and Family Guidance Center and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child and Family Guidance Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Child and Family Guidance Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child and Family Guidance Center
Child and Family Guidance Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services