General Phone Number: 661-259-9439
Child and Family Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Clarita.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Child and Family Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child and Family Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child and Family Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Child and Family Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child and Family Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child and Family Center and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child and Family Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Child and Family Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child and Family Center
Child and Family Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services