General Phone Number: 661-259-9439
Child and Family Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Palmdale.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Child and Family Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child and Family Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child and Family Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Child and Family Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Child and Family Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child and Family Center and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child and Family Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Child and Family Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child and Family Center
Child and Family Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services