General Phone Number: 708-754-8880
Admissions Phone Number: 312-569-7225
Chicago Heights VA CBOC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chicago Heights.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Chicago Heights VA CBOC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Chicago Heights VA CBOC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Chicago Heights VA CBOC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Chicago Heights VA CBOC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Chicago Heights VA CBOC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Chicago Heights VA CBOC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Chicago Heights VA CBOC.
Chicago Heights VA CBOC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Chicago Heights VA CBOC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services