General Phone Number: 847-768-5430
Admissions Phone Number: 847-768-5330
Chicago Behavioral Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Des Plaines.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Chicago Behavioral Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
Chicago Behavioral Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Chicago Behavioral Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Chicago Behavioral Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Chicago Behavioral Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Chicago Behavioral Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Chicago Behavioral Hospital.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Chicago Behavioral Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Chicago Behavioral Hospital
Chicago Behavioral Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services