General Phone Number: 256-927-2687
Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Centre.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC is run by a private non-profit organization.
Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Cherokee Etowah Dekalb CMHC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services