General Phone Number: 319-887-2701
Chatham Oaks provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Iowa City.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Chatham Oaks is run by a private non-profit organization.
Chatham Oaks provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Chatham Oaks provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Chatham Oaks utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Chatham Oaks utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Chatham Oaks and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Chatham Oaks.
Chatham Oaks offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Chatham Oaks provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Illness management and recovery
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services