General Phone Number: 334-808-2874
Admissions Phone Number: 844-335-4537
Charles Henderson Child Health Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Troy.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Charles Henderson Child Health Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Charles Henderson Child Health Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Charles Henderson Child Health Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Charles Henderson Child Health Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Charles Henderson Child Health Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Charles Henderson Child Health Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Charles Henderson Child Health Servs.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Charles Henderson Child Health Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Charles Henderson Child Health Servs
Charles Henderson Child Health Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services