General Phone Number: 831-636-2121
Admissions Phone Number: 831-636-2121 x126
Chamberlains Youth Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hollister.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Chamberlains Youth Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Chamberlains Youth Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Chamberlains Youth Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Chamberlains Youth Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Chamberlains Youth Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Chamberlains Youth Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Chamberlains Youth Services.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Chamberlains Youth Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Chamberlains Youth Services
Chamberlains Youth Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services