General Phone Number: 520-812-6620
Chalet House provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Chalet House is run by a private for-profit organization.
Chalet House provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Chalet House provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Chalet House utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Chalet House utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Chalet House and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Chalet House.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Chalet House offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Chalet House
Chalet House provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services