General Phone Number: 850-256-6280
Century Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Century.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Century Clinic is run by a private non-profit organization.
Century Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Century Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Century Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Century Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Century Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Century Clinic.
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Century Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Century Clinic
Century Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services