General Phone Number: 559-600-2382
Admissions Phone Number: 559-600-2382 x4307
Central Star Psychiatric Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fresno.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Central Star Psychiatric Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Central Star Psychiatric Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Central Star Psychiatric Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Central Star Psychiatric Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Central Star Psychiatric Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Central Star Psychiatric Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Central Star Psychiatric Health.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Central Star Psychiatric Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Central Star Psychiatric Health
Central Star Psychiatric Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services