General Phone Number: 601-683-4201
Admissions Phone Number: 601-683-4200
Central Mississippi Residential Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Newton.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Central Mississippi Residential Center is run by a state mental health authority.
Central Mississippi Residential Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Central Mississippi Residential Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Central Mississippi Residential Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Central Mississippi Residential Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Central Mississippi Residential Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Central Mississippi Residential Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Central Mississippi Residential Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Central Mississippi Residential Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services