General Phone Number: 925-646-5468
Admissions Phone Number: 888-678-7277
Central County Childrens Mental Hlth provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Concord.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Central County Childrens Mental Hlth is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Central County Childrens Mental Hlth provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Central County Childrens Mental Hlth provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Central County Childrens Mental Hlth utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Central County Childrens Mental Hlth utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Central County Childrens Mental Hlth and possible financial assistance.
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Central County Childrens Mental Hlth.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Central County Childrens Mental Hlth offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Central County Childrens Mental Hlth
Central County Childrens Mental Hlth provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care