General Phone Number: 941-782-4150
Centerstone provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bradenton.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Centerstone is run by a private non-profit organization.
Centerstone provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Centerstone provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Centerstone utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Centerstone utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Centerstone and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Centerstone.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Centerstone offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Centerstone
Centerstone provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services