General Phone Number: 406-265-9639
Center for Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Havre.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Center for Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Center for Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Center for Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Center for Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Center for Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Center for Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Center for Mental Health.
Center for Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Center for Mental Health
Center for Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services