General Phone Number: 212-423-4200
Center for Counseling of Harlem provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New York.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Center for Counseling of Harlem is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Center for Counseling of Harlem provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Center for Counseling of Harlem provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Center for Counseling of Harlem utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Center for Counseling of Harlem utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Center for Counseling of Harlem and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Center for Counseling of Harlem.
Center for Counseling of Harlem offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Center for Counseling of Harlem provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services