General Phone Number: 425-771-5166
Admissions Phone Number: 888-771-5166
Center for Counseling and Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Edmonds.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Center for Counseling and Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Center for Counseling and Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Center for Counseling and Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Center for Counseling and Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Center for Counseling and Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Center for Counseling and Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Center for Counseling and Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Center for Counseling and Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Center for Counseling and Health
Center for Counseling and Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services