General Phone Number: 404-214-7116
Celines Family Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Decatur.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Celines Family Services Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Celines Family Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Celines Family Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Celines Family Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Celines Family Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Celines Family Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Celines Family Services Inc.
Celines Family Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Celines Family Services Inc
Celines Family Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services