General Phone Number: 828-232-8934
CBT Counseling Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Asheville.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
CBT Counseling Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
CBT Counseling Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CBT Counseling Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CBT Counseling Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CBT Counseling Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CBT Counseling Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CBT Counseling Center.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
CBT Counseling Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CBT Counseling Center
CBT Counseling Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment