General Phone Number: 928-341-9400
Admissions Phone Number: 928-341-9400 x7201
Catholic Community Services of provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yuma.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Catholic Community Services of is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Catholic Community Services of provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catholic Community Services of provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Catholic Community Services of utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Catholic Community Services of utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catholic Community Services of and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catholic Community Services of.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Catholic Community Services of offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catholic Community Services of
Catholic Community Services of provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services