General Phone Number: 360-612-3839
Catholic Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Aberdeen.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Catholic Community Services is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Catholic Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catholic Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Catholic Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Catholic Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catholic Community Services and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catholic Community Services.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Catholic Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catholic Community Services
Catholic Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services