General Phone Number: 206-956-9570
Catholic Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Seattle.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Catholic Community Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Catholic Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catholic Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Catholic Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Catholic Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catholic Community Services and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catholic Community Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Catholic Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catholic Community Services
Catholic Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services