General Phone Number: 509-965-7100
Catholic Charities Serving Central WA provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yakima.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Catholic Charities Serving Central WA is run by a private non-profit organization.
Catholic Charities Serving Central WA provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catholic Charities Serving Central WA provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Catholic Charities Serving Central WA utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Catholic Charities Serving Central WA utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catholic Charities Serving Central WA and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catholic Charities Serving Central WA.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Catholic Charities Serving Central WA offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catholic Charities Serving Central WA
Catholic Charities Serving Central WA provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services