General Phone Number: 248-666-8870
Admissions Phone Number: 248-666-8870 x3600
Catholic Charities of SE Michigan provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waterford.
- Mental Health Treatment
Catholic Charities of SE Michigan is run by a private non-profit organization.
Catholic Charities of SE Michigan provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catholic Charities of SE Michigan provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Catholic Charities of SE Michigan utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Catholic Charities of SE Michigan utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catholic Charities of SE Michigan and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catholic Charities of SE Michigan.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Catholic Charities of SE Michigan offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Catholic Charities of SE Michigan provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services