General Phone Number: 408-468-0100
Catholic Charities of provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Jose.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Catholic Charities of is run by a private non-profit organization.
Catholic Charities of provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catholic Charities of provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Catholic Charities of utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Catholic Charities of utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catholic Charities of and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catholic Charities of.
Catholic Charities of offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catholic Charities of
Catholic Charities of provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services