General Phone Number: 808-527-4905
Admissions Phone Number: 808-527-4470
Catholic Charities Hawaii provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Honolulu.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Catholic Charities Hawaii is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Catholic Charities Hawaii provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catholic Charities Hawaii provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Catholic Charities Hawaii utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Catholic Charities Hawaii utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catholic Charities Hawaii and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catholic Charities Hawaii.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Catholic Charities Hawaii offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catholic Charities Hawaii
Catholic Charities Hawaii provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management