General Phone Number: 712-252-4547
Catholic Charities provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sioux City.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Catholic Charities is run by a private non-profit organization.
Catholic Charities provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catholic Charities provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Catholic Charities utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Catholic Charities utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catholic Charities and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catholic Charities.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Catholic Charities offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catholic Charities
Catholic Charities provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation